For Families Stabilize. Innovate. Build.
Our ultimate goal is to live in a Montana dedicated to the success of every child. Our work revolves around a vision that our state will be committed to giving every child a great start in life and a promising future.
Montana Parent Voice is a statewide parent advocacy network dedicated solely to increasing awareness related to critical early childhood issues in Montana. It is a place for families to come together, learn, and take action for the early childhood system we all want to see for our children.
- We believe families are the experts.
- We know barriers exist that prevent families from thriving.
- We strive to build parent power to impact policies to benefit young children and families.
- We envision a Montana dedicated to every child.
- Provide opportunities to build parent expertise around state policy work and ways to advocate.
- Share up-to-date information about early childhood policy issues in Montana.
- Elevate the voices of Montana parents and families
- Share opportunities for families to engage with policy makers
For parents and families
“Advocacy 101” is an opportunity to learn more about the Montana Legislature and how to get more involved in advocacy. It provides an easy-to-understand overview of our state legislature, ways to engage with your elected officials and the legislative process, and some other tools, tips and resources.
Fact Sheets & Resources
Find Child Care
Share Your Story
Contact Elected Officials
You Can Make a Difference
We believe investing in our children today is the most important pathway to a healthy, thriving Montana tomorrow. Click the button below to learn more about how you can get involved.